Before you begin this article, please be sure to complete steps 1-4 listed in the following article: How do I get started on LearnDesk?
Use the following steps to upload your content and create your class on LearnDesk.
- Navigate to the following URL: Class.new
- A new class should get created and the class editor should load, as shown below:
- Complete the fields under the Basics tab for your class. These include the class title, summary, description, and additional fields related to the Class.
- Ensure that you press the Save button often to save your changes. The location of the Save button is shown below. You can also save using the keyboard combination CTRL+S on Windows and ⌘+S on Mac, as shown below:
Sections and Lessons
- Next, add sections and lessons to your class by clicking on the Lessons tab, as shown below:
- Add a new section to your class by pressing the Add Section button, as shown below:
- Add a lesson to your class by clicking on the respective lesson type, as shown below:
- A lesson can be of the type:
- Add the Lesson title, Lesson detail, media, and attachments to each lesson, as shown below:
- Read and follow the instructions in the Uploader Guidelines when uploading your lesson content.
- Add price details for your class under the Pricing tab.
- You can add multiple pricing options for your class including:
- Payment Plan
- After adding the pricing, you can also select the number of days for which the customer can get a refund after the purchase. Make sure to press the Save button often to save your changes, as shown below:
- Once you have completed filling in details for each of the Basic, Lessons, and Pricing parts of the class, validate them by clicking on the Validate button. An error message will be displayed after validating if the required details are not updated, as shown below:
- If the validation action reports errors, correct each of the reported errors.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.
- Preview your class to ensure that the class details, layout, and organization is as per your design.
- You can Preview the class from the Basics, Lessons, or Pricing tab, as shown below:
- You can preview the class from the Overview tab by clicking on the Sales Page button, as shown below:
- Once your class creation is complete, navigate to the Overview tab and press the Submit button, as shown below:
- If there are validation issues with your class, you will receive error messages, as shown below. This may happen if you have details missing in your class. Make the required changes, save your class, and press the Submit button again to submit the class for approval.
- After you submit the class for publishing the notification will be displayed, as shown below. Once you have successfully submitted your class for review, you won't be allowed to make further changes until the review process is complete.
- Once your class is approved you will see an approval confirmation from the Overview tab. You will be able to view the live version of the class from the Overview tab by clicking on the Sales Page button, as shown below:
- You can use the Shareable Link in your marketing campaigns.
- You will be able to edit the class after the completion of the review process.
- You can submit as many new revisions to your class as you like.
- If your class is not approved and there are changes that need to be addressed, the Overview tab will show a message, as shown below:
- You will be able to find review comments within the contents of the class.
- Once you fix the class as per the review comments, save it and submit it again for approval.
- Read the following article for details on the process after class submission:
Approval process and steps after submission
We are here to support you during the class creation process. Please email email@example.com with relevant details for assistance.