LearnDesk software is designed for ease of use and navigation for teachers and students. A teacher can share their item link with students so they can easily navigate to the item. LearnDesk is designed to provide all the information that enables you to perform high-level actions in the class in one easy-to-find location.
Before you begin this article, please be sure to complete the steps listed in the following article: Create a Recorded Class
With LearnDesk’s Recorded Classes, it's easy to create, launch, and offer recorded classes. LearnDesk Recorded classes include the following main features:
- The sales page of the Recorded class can be distinctly framed that describes your classes with a cover image, introductory video, and other detailed information, as shown below:
- Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system, as shown below:
- LearnDesk Recorded classes provide multiple payment options such as a One-time payment, Subscription plan, Payment plan, and Free, as shown below. Each Pricing type is designed to enable you to run your teaching business effectively with a broad global reach. Additionally, LearnDesk gives you the option to set several pricing for the same class depending on the location.
- Using an inbuilt coupon system you can provide discount codes to your students. Coupons can be helpful to increase student reach and help boost your profit margin. Coupons can be created, as shown below:
- Automated Welcome Emails are sent to students on LearnDesk Recorded class to increase engagement, as shown below:
- After enrolling in your course, the students will be able to access the Materials on the class website shared, as shown below:
The student's progress can be monitored using the analytics data under the student tab, as shown below:
- Quizzes and Assignments submitted by the students will be reflected under the Submissions tab, as shown below:
- LearnDesk Recorded classes are supported in 49 languages, including all major languages to teach the class. You can also customize the sales and check-out pages in our desired language, as shown below:
- By embedding, LearnDesk Recorded classes can be integrated with your website with the class links and introduction videos. After examining the information, website visitors may be routed to LearnDesk to sign up.
- With LearnDesk you can offer a Certificate of completion to reward and recognize students. You have the option of providing a certificate automatically or manually after completion, as shown below:
- LearnDesk Recorded classes give you the option to share the link and QR code of the sales page to advertise the courses on social media., as shown below: