With LearnDesk’s Recorded Classes, it's easy to create, launch, and offer recorded classes. Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system.
What you get with Recorded Classes:
- Build recorded curriculum: Hierarchically organize video, audio, and lessons into modules.
- Embed functions: A widget that enables you to embed your recorded classes on your website so that your student can get the classes from your website.
- Multi-lingual: LearnDesk works in over 50 different languages. You can put together recorded classes in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
- Drip content: The timed release of lessons at regular intervals through drip content functionality.
- Payments: Collect payments based on the schedule - monthly recurring payments, or one-time payments, or payment plans. (Pricing of Recorded Class - Pricing Types)
- Multi-currency Support: Charge your students in currencies according to their location. (Pricing of Recorded Class - Currency-based Pricing)
- Manage billing, material sharing, and refunds.
- Student data: Student data is made available and downloadable. (Students of Recorded Class)
- Student Progress: Track the progress of your students. (Students of Recorded Class)
- Onboard your team: Team support is provided. Multiple teachers can collaborate to deliver a recorded class. (Enabling, Configuring and Benefits of Team Members Add-on)