With LearnDesk’s Recorded Classes, it's easy to create, launch, and offer recorded classes. Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system.
What you get with Recorded Classes:
Build recorded curriculum: Hierarchically organize video, audio, and lessons into modules.
Embed functions: A widget that enables you to embed your recorded classes on your website so that your student can get the classes from your website.
Please refer to the article to integrate LearnDesk with your website using the Embed feature: Integrate LearnDesk with your website.
Multi-lingual: LearnDesk works in over 50 different languages. You can put together recorded classes in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
Drip content: The timed release of lessons at regular intervals through drip content functionality.
- Payments: Collect payments based on the schedule - monthly recurring payments, or one-time payments, or payment plans. (Pricing of Recorded Class - Pricing Types)
- Multi-currency Support: Charge your students in currencies according to their location. (Pricing of Recorded Class - Currency-based Pricing)
- Manage billing, material sharing, and refunds.
- Student data: Student data is made available and downloadable. (Students of Recorded Class)
- Student Progress: Track the progress of your students. (Students of Recorded Class)
Onboard your team: Team support is provided. Multiple teachers can collaborate to deliver a recorded class. (Enabling, Configuring and Benefits of Team Members Add-on)