The Team Members Add-on enables you to build and launch a school by adding teachers/team members, with role management, access management, and more. Using this add-on, you can easily manage the schedules of multiple teachers, assign team members to specific roles, and protect student data and payment information.
Manage multiple teachers
You can organize multiple classes with multiple teachers. Each teacher gets access to the school and can collaborate on classes or teach individually.
You can manage team members including their roles, permissions, and student data access. A variety of user roles are supported for specific functions within your teaching business. This includes school admins, teachers, editors, and marketing roles.
This article will cover information on Team Members Add-on:
Features and Benefits
- Add multiple team members: You can add teachers and non-teaching staff to your LearnDesk school. Each team member is assigned a specific role, related permissions, and associated data access within your school.
- Role management: There is support for Admins, Teachers, Editors, and Marketing roles. Admins have wide-ranging permissions to manage your school, each teacher can teach individually or collaborate, editors manage class schedules, and marketing roles can run email and SMS marketing campaigns to your students.
- Access management: Admins have student and data access for all teachers. Teachers can view the data for their classes and students. Editors manage class schedules and do not have access to payment information. The Marketing role enables team members to run email/SMS campaigns and view analytics.
- Multiple teachers per class: Teachers can collaborate together in a class. Each teacher could run a separate group/cohort for a live class. Students can book times on any of the teacher's calendars for a one-on-one class/coaching session. There is support for multiple teachers to organize sessions within a workshop/Bootcamp-style class.
- Admin role: Admins have wide-ranging permissions to data and manage your team. They can add or remove teachers, edit all classes, manage class schedules, view student data and payment information, and publish/un-publish classes.
- Editor role: Class editors can set up a class, build sales pages, upload content on behalf of the teacher, and manage the teacher's availability for live classes. Class editors do not have access to student contact and payment information.
- Per teacher schedule: Each teacher can mark their availability on a calendar. Once students enroll each teacher can see their class schedules including the student roster, location information (including Zoom links), and start and end times.
- Per teacher notifications: Teachers are notified of new enrollments for their classes and programs.
- Per teacher reminders: Each teacher is reminded of their upcoming live classes, coaching sessions, and programs.
- School Revenue: Payments for all items go to school account.
The Team Members add-on enables you to easily manage and scale your team of teachers, coaches, trainers, and staff members.
Each additional team member costs $14.95/month in the US. Country-specific pricing is available here: Add-ons Pricing.
- Ensure that you are logged in to your LearnDesk Account (https://www.learndesk.us).
- Click on 'Teach' to show the menu, and then click on 'Settings' as shown below:
- You will be directed to School settings, as shown below, click on 'Add-ons' tab. Scroll down to section Add-on - Team Members and click on the “Add” button, as shown below:
After Team Members Add-on is enabled, you will be able to configure the following options as part of your school and items:
- Add multiple team members: You can add teachers and non-teaching staff to your LearnDesk school. Click on 'Manage Team Members' button, as shown below:
You will directed to 'Team' tab, click on 'Add members' button, as shown below:
- Role management: Each team member is assigned a specific role, related permissions, and associated data access within your school. There is support for Admins, Teachers, Editors, and Marketing roles.
- Multiple teachers per class: Multiple teachers can collaborate together in a class. Each teacher can run a separate group/cohort for a live class. Click on 'Add teachers' button, as shown below:
A new window will open, with list of team members of the school. Click on 'Select' button against the name of the Teacher you wish to select, as shown below:
After you have selected the teacher, the button will change to 'Selected'. Click on 'Close' button on bottom left corner to return to the Basics tab, as shown below:
If you click on 'Add Team Member' button, you will be directed to 'Team' tab, as shown below: