The Email Marketing Add-on enables you to create and deliver email campaigns to your customer's email inbox within LearnDesk. Using this add-on, you can create audiences from your customer data, send email reminders for your programs, reach out to your customers via marketing campaigns, and track campaign analytics.
You can connect with your students from right inside LearnDesk. You get access to email marketing software with audience building, templates, campaigns, and analytics capabilities that are connected to your students and programs.
You can send class notifications, reminders, and marketing campaigns to your students. You can create, organize and manage audiences from within your students through an audience dashboard. Email templates can be built and organized. Campaigns can be run and performance analytics are made available for each campaign.
This article will cover information on Email Marketing Add-on:
Features and Benefits
- Deliver lesson completion notifications: Lesson notifications can be automatically sent at the end of a lesson for a recorded class. As an example, lesson notification emails can contain specific instructions to be carried out by your students.
- Create audiences from your students: You can create groups of people or audiences from within your student data. For example, create audiences that contain customers based on programs they enrolled in, based on when they worked with you, if they are your current customers, or if they work with you in the past.
- Audience dashboard: You can manage all of your audiences through an easy-to-use dashboard. Your various audiences can be viewed and edited through the dashboard. You can also build new audiences through the dashboard.
- Create email templates: You can create email templates that can be sent through campaigns to your audiences later. Templates consist of reusable text with formatting, and subject lines that are used again without the need to rewrite every time.
- Email templates dashboard: You can manage all of your email templates through a simple dashboard. Templates can be created, viewed, and edited from a single location through the dashboard.
- Create email campaigns: Campaigns send email messages through an integrated email delivery system to your customers. You can draft campaigns to specific audiences and send them pre-defined messages with the use of templates. Campaigns can be drafted and run at a future date as well.
- Email campaigns dashboard: You can view records of your campaigns through the campaigns dashboard. The dashboard lists the campaign status, audience and template details, and analytics in a unified location that makes it easy to manage all email marketing activities.
- Track email opens and clicks: The campaign analytics features provide data on email open rates, click rates, unsubscribes and spam reports for each of your campaigns. The data helps you understand and compare the efficacy of your marketing campaigns.
The Email Marketing add-on enables you easily engage with your customers, inform them of new programs, and stay connected all from a single easy-to-use system that integrates with your student data.
The add-on costs $19.95/month/1000 contacts in the US. Country-specific pricing is available here: Add-ons Pricing.
Enabling Email Marketing Add-on
- Ensure that you are logged in to your LearnDesk Account on https://www.learndesk.us.
- Click on 'Teach' to show the menu, and then click on 'Settings' as shown below:
- You will be directed to School settings, click on 'Add-ons' tab. Scroll down to section Add-on - Email Marketing and click on the “Add” button, as shown below (image is illustrative, refer to Add-ons Pricing for updated information):
After Email Marketing Add-on is enabled, you will be able to configure the following options as part of your school and items:
- Deliver lesson completion notifications: Under the “Lessons” tab of Recorded Class, you can configure email to be sent automatically, as shown below:
- Share drip notifications: Automatic email notifications can be sent for drip-enabled Recorded Class. It is a good way to keep your students engaged throughout the class. As an example, drip email notifications can contain information regarding the availability of the next section or what they will learn in the next section. You can include images in your email. Images make the content more appealing to look at and break up large portions of information, which makes the email easier to read.
Under the “Lessons” tab of Recorded Class, you can configure drip email to be sent automatically based on the option of a specific date or days after enrollment, as shown below: