Follow the steps below to apply discount code when upgrading your account.
Set-up your LearnDesk Account
- In a browser window, open https://www.learndesk.us
- Click on 'Account' and then click on 'Sign Up', as shown below:
- Enter details (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password), and click on 'Sign Up' button at the bottom of the page as shown below. Your account will be set up and confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Ensure that you are logged in to your LearnDesk Account. Click on 'Teach' to show the menu, and then click on 'Settings' as shown below:
- You will be directed to the School Settings page. Click on 'Upgrade' tab or 'Upgrade' button, as shown below:
- You will be directed to the Upgrade page. There are two options to choose for Premium Membership - Yearly and Lifetime. Premium Membership charges are subjected to revision, refer to Pricing page for current information.
Add Discount Coupon
- If you have a coupon code, enter the details and click on 'Add Coupon', as shown below:
- Coupon information will reflect as shown below. If you wish to remove the coupon or change, click on 'Remove coupon' link:
- Choose the membership plan (Yearly / Lifetime) and thereafter click on 'Upgrade', as shown below:
- On click of 'Upgrade', you will be directed to the payment page to enter the card details. Check the amount (with coupon applied, if applicable) and the account email address. After card details are entered, click on 'Subscribe' button at the bottom of the page.