LearnDesk Recorded Class sales page information is added under the Basics tab.
You can include information about under these sections, the mandatory sections are tagged as (required):
- Title (required)
- Description (required) - editor helps you style your text, insert links, images and table, add bulleted and numbered lists, paste information directly, customize the text color using the color picker — all with a few simple clicks
- Skills (required)
- Level (required) - select from drop-down menu
- Age Groups - multiple age groups can be selected
- Language (required) - select from drop-down menu
- Authors (required) - click on ‘Add Authors’ to select the instructor for the Recorded Class. You can have multiple Authors (instructors). If a new Author is to be added, enable Team Member Add-on. Please see Enabling, Configuring and Benefits of Team Members Add-on for information.
- Cover Image (required) - your recorded class cover image matters to students browsing for courses, learners will judge the book by its cover before they decide to jump in. Unsplash, Pexels and Pixabay are few resources for images.
- Preview Video (required) - the visual and auditory nature of videos appeals to a wide audience, your preview video should clearly depict what your Recorded Class is about and how it connects to your teacher brand and to your school. Please see How do I Create Video Classes? for information.
- Welcome Email - A welcome email is the first email that a new learner receives when they purchase your Recorded Class. Learners who receive welcome emails show better engagement in learning. To enable welcome email feature, enable Email Marketing Add-on. Please see Enabling, Configuring, and Benefits of Email Marketing Add-on for information.
- Certificate - offer a completion certificate upon completion of the class
- Customization - enables you to customize your brand experience. You can include your logo and manage recommended items displayed on sales pages. Additional controls let you choose how people buy from you. A suite of compliance tools is provided to control how people learn. To take benefit, enable Customization Add-on. Please see Enabling, Configuring, and Benefits of Customization Add-on for information.
- Lessons of Recorded Class
- Pricing of Recorded Class
- Submitting a Recorded Class
- Students of Recorded Class