The Email Marketing Add-on enables you to create and deliver email campaigns to your customer's email inbox within LearnDesk. Using this add-on, you can create audiences from your customer data, send email reminders for your programs, reach out to your customers via marketing campaigns, and track campaign analytics.
You can connect with your students from right inside LearnDesk. You get access to email marketing software with audience building, templates, campaigns, and analytics capabilities that are connected to your students and programs.
You can send class notifications, reminders, and marketing campaigns to your students. You can create, organize and manage audiences from within your students through an audience dashboard. Email templates can be built and organized. Campaigns can be run and performance analytics are made available for each campaign.
Enabling Email Marketing Add-on
- Ensure that you are logged in to your LearnDesk Account on https://www.learndesk.us. Click on 'Teach' to show the menu, and then click on 'Settings' as shown below:
- You will be directed to School settings, click on 'Add-ons' tab. Scroll down to section Add-on - Email Marketing and click on the “Add” button, as shown below (image is illustrative, refer to Add-ons Pricing for updated information):
Benefits and Configuring Email Marketing Add-on
Email Marketing Add-on provides your school with the following benefits:
- Deliver class notifications and reminders: You can automatically send reminders and follow-up emails for each of your classes. For example, you can configure the system to send an email reminder a day and an hour before the start of your Live Class. The reminder can include class location information, class details, and custom messages. Similarly, you can send follow-up emails after the end of the class to gather feedback from your students.
Under the “Events” tab of your Live Class, you can configure ‘Email Notifications’ to send confirmation email, and automatic reminder email, as shown below:
Speak to each student: When your student opens your message and it begins with ‘Dear Sir/Madam’, they’re already losing interest. You need to personalize each message so that it's customized to who gets it. Address your students by their first name. Add a STUDENT_NAME_FIRST variable by clicking on the ‘Variables’ on the right-hand side of the message composer, as shown below:
You can include custom variables in your email, so that the content is specific to each student (select variables on the right-hand side of your message composer), as shown below:
- Deliver lesson completion notifications: Lesson notifications can be automatically sent at the end of a lesson for Recorded Class. As an example, lesson notification emails can contain specific instructions to be carried out by your students.
Under the “Lessons” tab of your Recorded Class, you can configure email to be sent automatically, as shown below:
- Share drip notifications: Automatic email notifications can be sent for drip-enabled Recorded Class. It is a good way to keep your students engaged throughout the class. As an example, drip email notifications can contain information regarding availability of the next section or what they will learn in the next section. You can include images in your email. Images make the content more appealing to look at and break up large portions of information, which makes the email easier to read.
Under the “Lessons” tab of your Recorded Class, you can configure drip email to be sent automatically, as shown below: