The Customization Add-on on LearnDesk enables you to customize your brand experience. You can include your logo and manage recommended items displayed on sales pages. Additional controls let you choose how people buy from you. A suite of compliance tools is provided to control how people learn.
Showcase your brand
You can showcase your brand by adding, changing, displaying, and customizing your school's branding. You can add your logo during checkout and all your school emails and email campaigns. You can add brand icons on sales pages and choose class recommendations on your sales pages.
You can set access controls and enforce lesson orders for your programs to ensure that students comply with and complete program requirements. A private class option is provided where specific classes can be set not to be displayed on your profile or in search. You can choose to sell only in certain countries and states.
Enabling Customization Add-on
- To enable customization add-on, navigate to Settings for your School, as shown below:
- Next, click on "Add-ons" tab in School » Settings, scroll down to section Add-on - Customization and click on the “Add” button, as shown below:
Configuring Customization Add-on
After Customization Add-on is enabled, you will be able to configure the following options as part of your school and items:
Customization in Basics
Under the “Basics” tab of your School Item, including Pages, Live Classes, Recorded Classes, Products, Videos, and Bundles, you should now be able to configure the ‘Customization’ options. Customization options include:
- Brand icon on the sales page: You can add your brand icon on your class pages. The brand icon (favicon) makes it easier for customers to locate your class page when they have multiple tabs open on their browsers.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school logo on sales page
- Logo on checkout page: You can include and display your logo during checkout. This enables your customers to remember your logo and enforces your branding.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school logo on checkout page
- Logo on waivers page: You can include and display your logo on waivers page.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school logo on waivers page
- Logo in emails: Your logo gets included in your class notification emails. The emails include welcome emails, reminder emails sent after class completion, drip content notification emails, and lesson completion emails.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school logo in emails to students
- Logo on schedule page: Your logo is included on the schedule page of your 'Live Classes’.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school logo on checkout schedule page
- School email on sales page: You can choose to show your school email address on your items’ sales page. This will allow students to communicate with you.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school email address on sales page
- School phone number on sales page: You can choose to show your school phone number on your items’ sales page. This will allow students to communicate with you.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show school phone number on sales page
- Manage recommended items: You can choose and set the display order of all recommended items within your sales pages.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Show related recommended items from the school
- Hide recommended items: You can choose to hide the related recommended items to display within your sales pages.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ Hide related recommended items from LearnDesk
- Private listing: Private listing enables you to set specific classes to be not displayed on your profile. Private classes also do not show in the search. The private listing option enables tighter controls on who can join your classes. Only students who have the class link can join the class.
Check-box(s) to be selected: ☑ List as a private class
- Playback controls: For ‘Recorded Classes’, you can disable the autoplay of all videos. Students must explicitly click to start the playback of the video. You can also disable fast-forwarding of videos and remove fast playback options. The student must watch the entire video lesson. Disabling skipping and fast-forwarding ensures compliance when running Professional Education (PE) or CPE programs.
Check-box(s) to be selected:
☑ Disable auto-play of videos
☑ Video playback speeds: Remove video speed options from videos
☑ Video fast-forwarding: Disable fast-forwarding of videos
- Progress enforcement: For ‘Recorded Classes’, you can force a lesson order for your classes. Students must watch the class lessons in order. You can also force them to receive passing grades on quizzes before getting the next set of lessons.
Check-box(s) to be selected:
☑ Lesson completion: Ensure that the student completes the previous lesson before the next lesson can be viewed
☑ Minimum quiz score: Students can view the next lesson only if the minimum passing score is attained in a quiz lesson
Customization in Pricing
Under your item's “Pricing” tab, you should be able to configure the ‘Geo-Checkout’ options.
- Country-specific checkout: You can choose to sell only in specific countries. The system checks the physical location of your user and enables checkouts if people are based in certain countries based on your choices.
- State-specific checkout: You can choose to sell only in specific states. The system checks the physical location of your user and enables checkouts if people are based in certain countries and states within them. This control is helpful if you are licensed to sell only in specific locations or when running physical programs.