LearnDesk Team Members Add-one enables you to build and launch a school by adding teachers/team members, with role management, access management, and more. Using this add-on, you can easily manage the schedules of multiple teachers, assign team members to specific roles, and protect student data and payment information.
Manage multiple teachers
You can organize multiple classes with multiple teachers. Each teacher gets access to the school and can collaborate on classes or teach individually.
You can manage team members including their roles, permissions, and student data access. A variety of user roles are supported for specific functions within your teaching business. This includes school admins, teachers, editors, and marketing roles.
Enabling Team Members Storage Add-on
- To enable storage add-on, navigate to Settings for your School, as shown below:
- Next, click on "Add-ons" tab in School » Settings, scroll down to section Add-on - Team Members and click on the “Add” button, as shown below:
Configuring Team Members Add-on
After Team Members Add-on is enabled, you will be able to configure the following options as part of your school and items:
- Add multiple team members: You can add teachers and non-teaching staff to your LearnDesk school.
- Role management: Each team member is assigned a specific role, related permissions, and associated data access within your school. There is support for Admins, Teachers, Editors, and Marketing roles.
- Multiple teachers per class: Multiple teachers can collaborate together in a class. Each teacher can run a separate group/cohort for a live class.
- Per teacher schedule: Each teacher can mark their availability on a calendar. Once students enroll each teacher can see their class schedules including the student roster, location information (including Zoom links), and start and end times.
- Per teacher notifications: Teachers are notified of new enrollments for their classes and programs.
- Per teacher reminders: Each teacher is reminded of their upcoming Live Classes, coaching sessions, and programs.