Please follow the instructions in this document while uploading your courses on to the platform:
- We recommend first creating the structure of your class and uploading media content after that. So, first add all the title, summary, and other details of the class under the Basics tab.
- Be sure to save the class at various steps by pressing the Save button.
- Next, build out the sections and individual lessons of your class under the Lessons tab.
- After the structure of your class is complete, start uploading the videos and other media content for your class.
- Please do not navigate away or refresh the page while files are being uploaded. This may cause the upload progress to be lost.
- Video files are typically large in size. The upload process can hence be somewhat time-consuming. The upload time also depends heavily on the speed of your internet connection. Please be patient during the process.
- Once the video file is uploaded, the name of the file video file will show along with a message that says processing. The submission of this video file is complete from your side and we have started processing it from our side to include it to the platform.
- Save the class after uploading each video or media file is uploaded so that you can resume later as needed.
- Next, Preview the class using the buttons at the bottom right to make sure that the class looks good. Make any changes as necessary and save your class.
- You may have to wait a little bit to be able to see all the videos as Preview shows the videos after processing at our end. Our system typically completes the processing of video files within 15-30 mins but sometimes it may take longer depending on the number of course creators uploading videos simultaneously.
If you are having continuous trouble with your uploads, please email email@example.com and we will provide you with the necessary support.