The LearnDesk Marketplace is centered around the idea that knowledge is empowering and everyone has the right to expert information and quality resources.
We want LearnDesk to be a destination for users to fulfill these goals. Hence, we follow these guidelines on our platform:
- We moderate classes and content published on our platform on a regular basis for quality, subject matter, and ease of learning. Specific rules for classes and content can be found under Class Guidelines and Content Guidelines.
- LearnDesk is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, bully, or intimidate anyone, including the staff of LearnDesk.us.
- We do not allow content that promotes violence, or stereotypes of individuals based on age, gender, origin, ethnicity, race, religion, affiliation, orientation, or nationality.
- We do not allow explicit content.
- We do not allow content that makes references to means of committing violence, such as weapons.
- We do not allow users to promote illegal activity.
- We do not allow disrespectful comments or for users to post repetitively on our platform.
- We do not allow you to reveal the personal information of other users.
- We do not allow users to download streaming content from LearnDesk and posting them anywhere else.
- You are not allowed to upload content that you did not create.
- TableWise is not allowed to be a means to do any fraudulent activity. This includes dubious content or claims, false promises of outcomes, or impersonation of any person.
- You are not allowed to create false or multiple class reviews, creating multiple accounts, providing misleading feedback, or to manipulate any other metrics to measure content engagement or other algorithms on LearnDesk.
- Blatant self-promotion is not aligned with the spirit of LearnDesk.us. If your content speaks for itself and users benefit from it, they will reach out to you through your profiles.
- We do not allow unwanted and repetitive content posts to community spaces.
- If you are a teacher of a video-streaming learning class, then self-promotion should be limited to the introduction or conclusion videos of your class only.
- Please do not use community spaces to provide site-feedback, dispute transactions, or provide site-feedback. Please contact our support team at email@example.com and we will provide you the necessary support right away.
- LearnDesk reserves the right to remove any content posted to the platform that we deem to be in opposition to the goals of a fruitful community.