LearnDesk is designed for ease of use and navigation for teachers and students. A teacher can share their item link with students so they can easily navigate to the item. LearnDesk is designed to provide all the information that enables you to perform high-level actions in the class in one easy-to-find location.
Before you begin this article, please be sure to complete the steps listed in the following article: Create a Live Class
Live Class provides engaging instructor-led content for people everywhere and of all ages. Live Class allows interaction with students which helps to make the class more interactive, helps the instructor to maintain a connection with students, encourages debate, and allows immediate response to queries. LearnDesk Live classes include the following main features:
- The sales page of the Live class can be distinctly framed that describes your classes with a cover image, introductory video, and other detailed information, as shown below:
- Classes for LearnDesk Live can be taken both online (through Zoom, MS Teams, or Webex) and in person at physical locations, as shown below:
- LearnDesk Live classes are integrated with a scheduling capability where students can pick the time slots. Live classes support a variety of classes such as Recurring classes, Fixed classes, and One time, as shown below:
- LearnDesk Live classes provide multiple payment options such as a One-time payment, Subscription plan, Payment plan, and Free, as shown below. Each Pricing type is designed to enable you to run your teaching business effectively with a broad global reach. Additionally, LearnDesk gives you the option to set several pricing for the same class depending on the location.
Using an inbuilt coupon system you can provide discount codes to your students. Coupons can be helpful to increase student reach and help boost your profit margin. Coupons can be created, as shown below:
- Automated reminders are sent to students on LearnDesk to increase class attendance and engagement. You can set up reminder notifications by enabling the "Reminder Email" and "Reminder SMS" checkboxes, as shown below:
After enrolling in your course, the students will be able to access their location information on the class website, as shown below:
- With LearnDesk Live classes, you can also collect the availability information from the students which helps you to maintain the attendance data, as shown below:
- The student's progress can be monitored using the analytics data under the student tab, as shown below:
LearnDesk Live classes have the ability to share Docs, Videos, Audio, Texts, Quizzes, and Flashcards as supplementary materials to the students, as shown below. You can also share and transmit the Materials at the individual student level.
LearnDesk Live classes are supported in 49 languages, including all major languages to teach the class. You can also customize the sales and check-out pages in our desired language, as shown below:
- By embedding, LearnDesk Live classes can be integrated with your website with the class links and introduction videos. After examining the information, website visitors may be routed to LearnDesk to sign up.
With LearnDesk you can offer a Certificate of completion to reward and recognize students. You have the option of providing a certificate automatically or manually after completion, as shown below: