With LearnDesk’s Live Classes, it's easy to create, launch, and run live classes. You can create recurring-schedule, or fixed-schedule, or one-time classes with your students. These classes can be run in groups or one-on-one basis. Then, once the classes are live, you can collect payments, share materials, and track student progress.
What you get with Live Classes:
- Create recurring-schedule, or fixed-schedule, or one-time live classes.
- Effortlessly publish new events or update the schedule of your live classes.
- Run classes with a group of students or on a one-on-one basis.
- Collect payments based on the schedule - monthly recurring payments, or one-time payments, or payment plans, or per-event-based payments.
- Charge your students in currencies according to their location.
- Manage billing, cancellations, and refunds.
- View and track the availability of your students for the upcoming classes.
- Send automatic reminders for the upcoming classes.
- Create and share materials with your students.
- Track the progress of your students.
Three types of Live Class Schedules
Classes that occur on a recurring basis. For example, your guitar class that occurs every Friday, 6-7 pm.
Classes that occur over a fixed period of days. For example, your summer camps or boot camps.
Classes that occur on an ad-hoc basis. For example, 1 hour into class for new students.
Four types of Payment Methods
Charge your students on a recurring basis using LearnDesk Subscriptions. Run live classes where students are automatically charged on a monthly/weekly/yearly/daily basis.
Charge your students using a limited number of payments using LearnDesk Payment-Plans. Payment-plan payments work best with fixed schedule live classes, for example, summer camps or boot camps.
Easily collect payments for your introduction or ad-hoc classes using the LearnDesk One-time Payments.
If you are setting up a new class and testing the market and do not want to charge your students, use the Free payment method.