With LearnDesk’s Live Classes, it's easy to create, launch, and run live classes. You can create recurring-schedule, fixed-schedule, or one-time classes. These classes can run in groups or on a one-on-one basis. Once the classes are live, you can collect payments, share materials, and track student progress.
What you get with Live Classes:
- Create recurring-schedule, fixed-schedule, or one-time live classes.
- Effortlessly publish new events or update the schedule of your live classes.
- Run classes with a group of students or on a one-on-one basis.
- Collect payments based on the schedule - monthly recurring payments, one-time payments, payment plans, or per-event-based payments.
- Charge your students in currencies according to their location.
- Manage billing, cancellations, and refunds.
- View and track the availability of your students for the upcoming classes.
- Send automatic reminders for upcoming classes.
- Create and share materials with your students.
- Track the progress of your students.
Types of Live Classes
You can offer classes on a recurring basis. For example, your guitar class that occurs every Friday, 6-7 pm, as shown below:
You can offer classes for a fixed period of days. For example, your summer camps or boot camps, as shown below:
You can offer classes on an ad-hoc basis. For example, 1 hour into class for new students, as shown below:
Live Class Access
You can provide access to the live class using the following methods:
- One-time payment
- Subscription payment
- Payment Plan
You can easily collect payments for your introduction or ad-hoc classes using the LearnDesk One-time Payment, as shown below:
You can charge your students on a recurring basis using LearnDesk Subscriptions. Run live classes where students are automatically charged on a monthly/weekly/yearly/daily basis, as shown below:
You can charge your students using a limited number of payments using LearnDesk Payment Plans. Payment-plan payments work best with fixed-schedule live classes, for example, summer camps or boot camps, as shown below:
If you are setting up a new class and testing the market and do not want to charge your students, you can use the Free payment method, as shown below:
You can update the schedule and self-publish the Events of your Class, as shown below:
Location Based Pricing
You can charge students in different currencies as per their location; for example, a student in Australia will be shown the prices that are set in AUD on the sales page, as shown below:
Billing, Cancellations, and Refunds
You can manage options for billing, refund, and cancellation of payment, as shown below:
Automatic Reminders and SMS Notifications
You can send reminders for your upcoming class via email or SMS, as shown below:
You can add and share materials with your students, as shown below:
Student Progress Tracking
You can track the progress of your students, as shown below: