To create a live class, navigate to the list of Live Classes for your School, as shown below.
Next, click on the "New Live Class" button in the top right corner.
Then, choose the "Schedule Type" for the live class. You have 3 options to choose from:
- One-time: These are classes that are attended only once by your students. Use this option for your trial, demo, or ad-hoc classes.
- Recurring: Use this option for classes that are attended by your students on a regular basis. For example, your maths class for 10th grade occurring every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-7 pm.
- Fixed: Use this option for classes that occur on fixed dates. For example, your summer camp that will occur from 1st June to 30th July, 4 days a week, from 9 am to 12 pm.
Next, choose the "Event Type" for the live class. You have 2 options to choose from:
- One-on-one: If you will be teaching only 1 student at a time in the class.
- Group: If you will be teaching a group of students in the class.
Next, click on the "Save" button in the bottom right corner.
- Once you click on the "Save" button above, you will not be able to change the Schedule and Event type for the class.
- Throughout LearnDesk, all core editing action buttons are always located on the bottom right of the screen.