To create a live class at LearnDesk, follow the steps below:
- Login to your LearnDesk Account.
- Click on the Teach menu item, and then click on Items.
- Next, click on the New Live Class button.
- Next, you need to choose the Schedule Type for the live class. You have three options to choose from:
- One-time: These are classes that are attended only once by your students. You can use this option for your trial, demo, or ad-hoc classes.
- Recurring: Use this option for classes that your students attend on a regular basis. For example, your Mathematics class for 10th grade occurs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-7 p.m.
- Fixed: Use this option for classes that occur on fixed dates. For example, your summer camp will occur from 1st June to 30th July, from 9 am to 12 pm, four days a week.
- Next, choose the Event Type for the live class. You have two options to choose from:
- One-on-one: If you will teach only one student at a time in the class.
- Group: If you will teach a group of students in the class.
- Next, click on the Save button.
- Once you save the class, you will not be able to change the Schedule and Event type for the class.
- Throughout LearnDesk, all core editing action buttons are always located on the bottom right of the screen.