This launch guide provides a quick overview of LearnDesk for Doctors & Medical Professionals and how it can benefit you. If you are not a doctor or a medical professional, please pick a different option on this page.
Table of Contents
- How do Academies use LearnDesk?
- LearnDesk Software
- LearnDesk Marketplace
- LearnDesk Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
- Why use LearnDesk?
Thank you for your interest in using LearnDesk. If you are an Academy, if you want to engage your students and improve their outcomes, if you want to stop wasting time doing messy admin work like chasing payments, if you want to simplify scheduling, run groups effectively, get paid quickly, if you want to share knowledge and information with the world, if you want to grow your Academy, you have come to the right place today.
LearnDesk started in 2016. We are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. LearnDesk enables Academies all over the world. Over 20,000 customers use LearnDesk.
We provide an extensive software infrastructure for Academies. What we have found is that learning happens in many different ways. We provide systems that enable many teaching workflows for Academies. For example, we provide scheduling systems for 1-1 and group coaching for a single teacher or a team of teachers, a material-sharing system to share program materials, payment processing systems with specific use cases, a text reminder system for upcoming sessions, an email marketing system is included, etc. If you want to provide recorded classes or lessons, we provide a learning management system (LMS). You can deliver videos, ebooks, documents, and digital products, and even build quizzes or assessments through our software.
We provide a marketplace. Several million people use LearnDesk every month on a global basis. We can help you gain visibility. We market live classes, coaching programs, workshops, recorded classes, videos, ebooks, and memberships in over 1,000 different topics and in more than 50 languages. If your audience consists of companies and organizations, your work can be added to our enterprise catalog which is focused on upskilling programs.
Through this launch guide, we will provide details on the infrastructure we provide and the marketplace. We will help you better understand why so many Academies run their business through LearnDesk. As a quick note, if you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link. Also, please attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link. Our team does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer your questions.
How do Academies use LearnDesk?
Academies use LearnDesk to:
- Organize live sessions, training, coaching, and workshops that are held live online or in person in groups or one-on-one.
- Deliver pre-recorded classes and programs with video, audio, documents, and text.
- Deliver digital learning content including ebooks, documents, presentations, quizzes, and assessments.
- Simplify and automate scheduling.
- Process payments easily.
- Deliver a personalized digital learning experience for their students.
- Simplify scheduling across a team of teachers and staff members.
- Sell bundles and memberships including subscriptions.
- Reach out to a wider audience, globally.
This section provides an overview of the software that LearnDesk offers.
What we have found is that teaching happens in many different ways. So LearnDesk built an extensive software infrastructure to cover hundreds of use cases for Academies. LearnDesk is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk.
Live instruction features enable you to organize programs where you meet with your students on a recurring basis (e.g. weekly, twice a week, monthly, etc.), and organize workshops or boot camps. The system includes scheduling, payment processing, reminders via email/text, and material sharing. Capabilities include:
- Sales pages: Building beautiful sales pages for the various programs of your academy that include multiple pricing options.
- Scheduling: Customers can select recurring program schedules that work for them.
- Workshop/Bootcamp scheduling: You can organize in-person as well as online workshops/Bootcamps.
- Material sharing: A secure material-sharing system is included for you to share documents, videos, and lessons of various kinds to supplement your live programs.
- Quizzes: Functionality is included to build and deliver quizzes.
Please attend a demo of LearnDesk to see its capabilities and ask questions.
Coaching features enable you to organize coaching sessions across a single teacher or a team of teachers. The system includes features for scheduling, payment processing, reminders via email/text, and material sharing. Capabilities include:
- Single sessions: Students can book 1-1 time on your calendar for coaching sessions, single-session programs, or meetings.
- Group Coaching: Group coaching sessions can be organized as per a calendar schedule.
- Team Scheduling: Students can book a time that is based on the availability of multiple team members of your academy.
Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system. Capabilities include:
- Build recorded curriculum: Hierarchically organize video, audio, and content into modules.
- Videos: Sell individual video lessons.
- Bundles: Ability to bundle multiple programs together and launch a membership.
Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link to view the system and get answers to your questions: LearnDesk Demo.
- E-books: Sell e-books.
- Guidebooks: Provide supplementary digital materials such as guidebooks or summaries for your academy.
- Digital Tools: Provide electronic tools such as spreadsheets, templates, and files for your programs.
- Handouts and worksheets: Provide extra handouts and worksheets for your classes.
LearnDesk provides extensive support for payment processing. You can link a bank account through Stripe and receive payments directly in 24-48 hours for each transaction. Your customers can pay you through various means including:
- Card payments: All major card types and issuers are supported.
- Bank transfers: Customers can pay through bank transfer.
- Subscriptions: You can set up subscriptions and automatic billing at various intervals.
- Sales Tax and VAT: Sales Tax and VAT can be automatically collected.
- Trial Periods: Trials can be set up for customers.
Support is also provided for payment plans. Klarna, Afterpay, and local payment gateway integrations are available in select locations. Over 70 currencies are supported. Your customers can also pay you through Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, etc.
Other Software Features
A variety of other tools are integrated to enable you to launch your own school or online academy. They include:
- Discounting: Coupons and discounts for your programs.
- Integrate with your website: A widget that enables you to integrate your programs through your website.
- Multi-lingual: Multi-lingual support within the website embed widget with more than 50 languages supported.
- Onboard your team: Team support is provided. You can add multiple members to your team. Team members can collaborate on programs.
- Email and Text Marketing: Email and text marketing software is provided that can integrate within your LearnDesk.
- Responsive Design: LearnDesk's responsive web design works on all devices and for all screen sizes. For example, this is the mobile phone view for a program.
To summarize, LearnDesk provides an end-to-end system for Academies to manage their programs. It is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk. Sign up for a demo of LearnDesk here: LearnDesk Demo.
This section provides an overview of the LearnDesk Marketplace.
Along with extensive software, LearnDesk offers a marketplace that enables you to reach out to more people and grow your business. Several million people use LearnDesk and we can help you gain visibility for what you do.
The following are the main features of the LearnDesk Marketplace:
- Store-front: The front end of the marketplace enables users to browse through live programs, recorded classes, products, and bundles. Programs are organized into seven top-level categories covering a wide range of topics from Academics to Software.
- Categorization: Each of the top-level categories is further segregated into sub-categories and topics. For example, the Personal Development category has a Learning and Personal Development sub-category with several sub-categories. Overall there are about 1,000 topics being marketed on LearnDesk. LearnDesk is adding between 10-20 new topics every month so we can add new categories for you.
- Profiles: Profiles can be built for the coach to portray your expertise and brand.
- Multi-lingual: LearnDesk Marketplace operates in over 50 different languages. You can put together programs in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
- The following are the key marketplace demographics:
- Age groups: 24-40 (40%), 40-65 (25%), 18-24 (15%), and others (20%)
- Gender: Women (60%), Men (40%)
- Location: North America (25%), Europe (30%), Asia (25%), and the Rest of the world (20%)
- The average transaction value for paid products on LearnDesk is around $98.
- Successful models include monthly subscriptions for weekly group classes in the $200-$300 range, one-to-one coaching sessions in the $100-$300 per session range or higher, multi-day workshops in the $1,000 range per participant, video-only programs in the $50 range, and digital products in the $10 range.
LearnDesk is priced so that any Academy can afford it. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. If you are in the US, the price is $299.95 a year or $749.95 for a lifetime of LearnDesk core features. Country-specific pricing information is available here: LearnDesk Pricing. The lifetime option provides the solution forever with one payment.
Additional team members can be added to your account for $19.95/month (US). LearnDesk also provides other tools such as email marketing software, text marketing software, storage/streaming systems, compliance software, and branding controls.
Extensive support is included with your LearnDesk account:
Onboarding Support and Software Training
Our team is available 6 days a week to meet with you 1-1 over Zoom to help you get started using LearnDesk and answer questions.
Every Thursday, twice a day, LearnDesk provides live training on all aspects of our software. We will train you and your team on using LearnDesk through the LearnDesk Bootcamp. We can also train you in a 1-1 if you are unable to attend the Bootcamp. A recorded version is also made available.
We can help you migrate your content and customers from any existing software system or LMS that you may be using.
Scheduled Zoom and online chat support are available 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Our product experts can help you resolve technical issues around the clock.
LearnDesk offers extensive insights into consumer buying behavior. A 1-hour overview (Marketing Fundamentals), a 4-week program (Marketing Success), and a 3-month program (Marketing Incubator) focussed on B2B selling are included.
Frequently asked questions
We address the most frequent questions related to LearnDesk.
Who owns my content?
By using LearnDesk you are not transferring us your intellectual property rights. You retain ownership and all rights. We enable you to deliver content through the software we provide.
How can I price my content?
You set prices. For example, you can provide access for free, sell for a dollar, or sell for a thousand dollars. You choose the price and how you want your customers to pay. Options include free, one-time payments, recurring subscriptions, and payment plans. Customers can pay you through credit or debit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay, etc. Support is provided for over 70 currencies. You can set country-specific prices. For example, you can set different prices for your customers in the US, Europe, and Asia. LearnDesk enables you to easily process payments and generate predictable revenue.
How do I receive payments?
You receive a 100% revenue share for all sales. LearnDesk does not charge a per-customer fee. You can link a bank account and get paid within 24-72 hours of all sales. You can also get paid via PayPal. Additional information is available here.
Can I use LearnDesk in different languages?
LearnDesk is multi-lingual. You can use LearnDesk in over 50 different languages. All major languages of the world are supported. The complete interface can be configured to be in different languages.
How does LearnDesk generate revenue?
Academies pay yearly or lifetime fees to use LearnDesk. LearnDesk also provides other software e.g. team support, email marketing, text marketing, storage/streaming systems, compliance tooling, etc. Pricing information is available here.
LearnDesk does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer questions. Book a demo meeting using this link.
Table of Contents (↑)
- If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team, please book a slot using this link.
- Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link: LearnDesk Demo.
- Prepare a list of questions for your meeting. You can email questions in advance to email@example.com.
- Buy LearnDesk using this link. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your training meetings.
- Explore LearnDesk: https://www.learndesk.us
Why use LearnDesk?
The following are the top reasons to use LearnDesk:
- The Best Software for Academies: It's simply the best software system for Academies.
- Easy to Use: A single integrated system that is easy to set up and manage without the need to hire an IT person, admin staff, or perform complex technical integrations. Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Affordable: Every Academy can afford to buy and benefit from using LearnDesk. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. See pricing information here: LearnDesk Pricing.
See the solution in action yourself: Book a Demo
Listen to what Academies, teachers, coaches, and trainers say about LearnDesk.
Steve is the founder of the Seidel Agency and MorePayingPatients.com.
"We were working with other platforms like Kajabi, Thinkific, and it just wasn't a good fit. LearnDesk has been super supportive. The customer service is great. They helped us migrate content, bringing it from another platform to their platform. We have gotten great feedback from our clients. I highly suggest you use LearnDesk." - Steve Seidel
Table of Contents (↑)
Steve is the founder and executive director of a non-profit called STEPS Ministries. STEPS Ministries works to help people improve their lives and prevent addiction.
"If you are building courses, I will recommend that you check out LearnDesk. LearnDesk has been very valuable to us along our journey of sharing our knowledge with others. LearnDesk is distinctly different. They are there to help you be successful and not just sell you products and services." - Steve Ward
Elizabeth is a professional instructional systems designer for the last 30 years currently teaching trauma-informed care and instructional design.
"Of all the platforms I have ever tinkered with across the internet for putting up my courses and hosting them, LearnDesk, and their training is the best, most robust, and grounded in the field of education, which is huge because there is a better chance of it being effective learning." - Elizabeth Power
Dr. Richard Blonna
Dr. Blonna is a retired college professor who sells self-help books, training, and online coaching.
"My only regret is that I didn't start working with LearnDesk sooner. LearnDesk provides much more than hosting, marketing, and selling courses. LearnDesk makes setting up subscriptions a snap. I can build a true sales funnel on one platform with LearnDesk. Please checkout LearnDesk." - Dr. Richard Blonna
Our users have consistently rated us very highly over years. There are a ton of other video testimonials and reviews from NY-time best-selling authors, Emmy-award winners, CEOs, college professors, teachers, coaches, and non-profits, and available at this link.
LearnDesk provides an end-to-end software solution for Academies. If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link or attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link.