This launch guide provides a quick overview of LearnDesk for Corporate Trainers and how it can benefit you. If you are not a Corporate Trainer, please pick a different option on this page.
Table of Contents
- How do Corporate Trainers use LearnDesk?
- LearnDesk Software
- LearnDesk Marketplace
- LearnDesk Pricing
- Frequently asked questions
- Next Steps
- Why use LearnDesk?
Thank you for your interest in using LearnDesk. If you are a corporate trainer, if you want to engage your corporate clients and improve their outcomes, if you want to simplify the delivery of your training program and want to stop wasting time doing messy admin work, if you want to share knowledge with the world, if you want to monetize your expertise, if you want to find more corporate clients, you have come to the right place.
LearnDesk started in 2016. We are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. LearnDesk enables corporate trainers all over the world. Over 20,000 customers use LearnDesk to teach. We provide a couple of different things:
- Software: We provide an extensive software infrastructure for corporate trainers. For example, we provide scheduling systems for recurring and multi-day workshop-style training programs, a material-sharing system, a billing system, progress tracking, an access management system, a text reminder system, email marketing systems are provided, etc. A learning management system (LMS) is provided to deliver videos, ebooks, documents, and digital products. Compliance and completion reports can be generated through the system for your clients. You can build quizzes or assessments through the software.
- Marketplace: We provide a marketplace. Several million people use LearnDesk every month on a global basis. We can help you gain visibility. We market upskilling and corporate training programs, recorded content, videos, ebooks, and digital products in over 1,000 different topics and in more than 50 languages. Corporate training programs are promoted through our enterprise catalog which is focused on upskilling programs for Learning and Development (L & D).
Through this launch guide, we will provide details on both the infrastructure we provide and the marketplace. We will help you better understand why so many corporate trainers use LearnDesk. As a quick note, if you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link. Also, please attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link. Our team does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer your questions.
How do Corporate Trainers use LearnDesk?
Corporate Trainers use LearnDesk to:
- Organize recurring and multi-day workshops-style training programs that are held live online or in-person/on-premise/physically in groups.
- Deliver pre-recorded classes, programs, and digital materials with video, audio, documents, and articles.
- Provide Digital learning content including ebooks, documents, presentations, quizzes, and assessments.
- Simplify access management, invoicing, and billing.
- Process payments easily.
- Deliver a personalized digital learning experience for your clients.
- Manage scheduling across a team of trainers and staff members.
- Track client progress and generate compliance reports.
- Bundles and memberships including subscriptions.
- Reach out to a wider audience, globally.
This section provides an overview of the software that LearnDesk offers. What we have found is that training happens in many different ways. So LearnDesk built an extensive software infrastructure within our marketplace to cover hundreds of use cases of training and learning. LearnDesk is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk.
Live training features enable you to organize programs where you meet with your customers on a recurring basis (e.g. weekly, twice a week, monthly, etc.), or through multi-day workshop-style training programs. The system includes scheduling, a billing system, reminders via email/text, training material sharing, and progress tracking. Capabilities include:
- Sales pages: Building beautiful sales pages that include multiple pricing options.
- Scheduling: Customers can select recurring program schedules that work for them.
- Event scheduling: You can organize in-person as well as online workshops in groups of various sizes.
- Single sessions: Customers can book time on your calendar for single-session programs.
- Material sharing: A secure material-sharing system is included for you to share documents, videos, and lessons of various kinds to supplement your live classes.
- Quizzes: Functionality is included to build and deliver quizzes.
LearnDesk includes end-to-end software support to build, organize and sell live training programs of various kinds. Please attend a demo of LearnDesk to see its capabilities and ask questions.
Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system. Capabilities include:
- Build curriculum: Hierarchical organization of video, audio, and lessons into sections and modules.
- Videos: Deliver individual videos.
- Bundles: Ability to create bundles and memberships.
Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link to view the system and get answers to your questions: LearnDesk Demo.
Digital products provide the ability to provide digital downloadable materials as programs. This includes ebooks, documents, presentations, project templates, and files. Capabilities include:
- E-books: Self-publish your books electronically.
- Guidebooks: Provide supplementary digital materials such as guidebooks.
- Tools: Provide electronic tools such as spreadsheets, templates, and files.
Progress Tracking, Compliance, and Progress Enforcement
A set of progress tracking, compliance, and progress enforcement tools are provided to ensure that common requirements imposed by company management and professional certification bodies are met. These include:
- Progress tracking: Analytics/progress data can be tracked and shared.
- Quiz attempts: The history of all quiz attempts is maintained.
- Playback controls: Disable fast-playback and auto-plays.
- Compliance: Disable fast-forwarding to ensure that time is spent on the lessons. Ensure that lessons are completed in a linear progression order and enforce minimum passing scores on quizzes.
- Quiz Results Controls: Control if the student can see quiz answers or if they only receive the final grade.
LearnDesk provides extensive support for payment processing. You can link a bank account through Stripe and receive payments directly in 24-48 hours for each transaction. Your customers can pay you through various means including:
- Card payments: All major card types and issuers are supported.
- Bank transfers: Customers can pay through bank transfer.
- Subscriptions: You can set up subscriptions and automatic billing at various intervals.
- Sales Tax and VAT: Sales Tax and VAT can be automatically collected.
- Trial Periods: Trials can be set up for customers.
Support is also provided for payment plans. Klarna, Afterpay, and local payment gateway integrations are available in select locations. Over 70 currencies are supported. Your customers can also pay you through Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, etc.
Other software features
A variety of other tools are integrated to enable you to launch your own school or online academy. They include:
- Discounting: Coupons and built-in discounting system for your programs.
- Sell on your website: A widget that enables you to embed your programs on your website so that you can sell your LearnDesk programs on your own website.
- Multi-lingual: Multi-lingual support within the website embed widget with more than 50 languages supported.
- Dashboards: Orders and revenue tracking dashboards with refund processing and cancellation controls.
- Contact information: Customer contact data including phone numbers is available.
- Onboard your team: Team support is provided. You can add multiple trainers to your team. Team members can collaborate on programs or train individually.
- Email and Text Marketing: Email and text marketing software is provided that can integrate within your LearnDesk.
- Campaigns: Campaign capabilities including audience and template building are provided.
- Automated reminders: Reminders can be scheduled and automatically sent via email and text/SMS.
- Responsive Design: LearnDesk's responsive web design works on all devices and for all screen sizes. This enables your clients to buy and learn on the go.
To summarize, LearnDesk provides an end-to-end system for corporate trainers that covers hundreds of use cases of training and learning. It is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk. Sign up for a demo of LearnDesk here: LearnDesk Demo.
This section provides an overview of the LearnDesk Marketplace. We offer a marketplace that enables you to reach out to more people. Several million people use LearnDesk and we can help you gain visibility for what you do. The following are the main features of the LearnDesk Marketplace:
- Store-front: The front end of the marketplace enables users to browse through live programs (workshops, etc.), recorded programs, digital products, and bundles. Programs are organized into seven top-level categories covering a wide range of topics from Academics to Software.
- Categorization: Each of the top-level categories is further segregated into sub-categories and topics. For example, the Business category has a Project Management sub-category. The Project Management sub-category has programs in various topics from Agile to Project Management Tools. Overall there are about 1,000 topics being taught. LearnDesk is adding between 10-20 new topics every month so we can add new categories for your work.
- Profiles: Profiles can be built for the trainer as well as your company to portray your expertise and brand.
- Multi-lingual: LearnDesk Marketplace operates in over 50 different languages. You can put together programs in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
- The following are the key marketplace demographics:
- Age groups: 24-40 (40%), 40-65 (25%), 18-24 (15%), and others (20%)
- Gender: Women (60%), Men (40%)
- Location: North America (25%), Europe (30%), Asia (25%), and the Rest of the world (20%)
- The average transaction value for paid products on LearnDesk is around $98.
- Successful models include multi-day workshops in the $1,000 - $2,000 range per participant, monthly subscriptions for weekly live classes in the $200 range, video-only programs in the $50 range, and digital products in the $10 range.
LearnDesk is priced so that any Corporate Trainer or Training Company can use us. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. If you are in the US, the price is $199.95 a year or $499.95 for a lifetime of LearnDesk core features. Country-specific pricing information is available here: LearnDesk Pricing. The lifetime option provides the solution forever with one payment.
Additional team members can be added to your account for $14.95/month (US). LearnDesk also provides other tools such as email marketing software, text marketing software, storage/streaming systems, compliance software, and branding controls.
Extensive support is included with your LearnDesk account:
Onboarding Support and Software Training
Our team is available 6 days a week to meet with you 1-1 over Zoom to help you get started using LearnDesk and answer questions.
Every Thursday, twice a day, LearnDesk provides live training on all aspects of our software. We will train you and your team on using LearnDesk through the LearnDesk Bootcamp. We can also train you in a 1-1 if you are unable to attend the Bootcamp. A recorded version is also made available.
We can help you migrate your content and students over from any existing software system or LMS that you may be using.
Scheduled Zoom and online chat support are available 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Our product experts can help you resolve technical issues around the clock.
Along with driving traffic to your programs through the marketplace, LearnDesk offers extensive insights into buying behavior of our users. A 1-hour overview (Marketing Fundamentals), a 4-week program (Marketing Success), and a 3-month program (Marketing Incubator) focussed on B2B selling are included.
Frequently asked questions
We address the most frequent questions related to LearnDesk.
Who owns my programs?
By using LearnDesk you are not transferring us your intellectual property rights. You retain ownership and all rights. We enable you to deliver knowledge through the software we provide and the marketplace.
How can I price my programs?
You set prices. For example, you can provide access for free, sell for a dollar, or sell for a thousand dollars. You choose the price and how you want your customer to pay. Options include free, one-time payments, recurring subscriptions, and payment plans. Customers can pay you through credit or debit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay, etc. Support is provided for over 70 currencies. You can set country-specific prices. For example, you can set different prices for your customers in the US, Europe, and Asia. LearnDesk enables you to easily process payments and generate predictable revenue.
How do I receive payments?
You receive a 100% revenue share for all sales. LearnDesk does not charge a per-student or per-customer fee from you. You can link a bank account and get paid within 24-72 hours of all sales. You can also get paid via PayPal. Additional information is available here. A lot of corporate training companies make thousands of dollars a month using LearnDesk. LearnDesk provides the necessary tooling to deliver programs and provides exposure through our marketplace.
Can I use LearnDesk in different languages?
LearnDesk is multi-lingual. You can use LearnDesk in over 50 different languages. All major languages of the world are supported. The complete interface can be configured to be in different languages.
How does LearnDesk promote programs?
LearnDesk promotes programs to several million people a month. We market and promote in the following ways:
- Ads: We run targeted ads for the website, categories, and individual programs.
- Search: Our content layout is designed to be SEO-friendly and LearnDesk programs show up when people search on Google, Bing, etc.
- Enterprise Catalog: We work with the learning and development (L & D) centers of large organizations to license programs.
Additional information is available here.
How does LearnDesk generate revenue?
Corporate training companies pay yearly or lifetime fees to use LearnDesk. LearnDesk also provides other software e.g. email marketing, text marketing, storage/streaming systems, compliance tooling for professional education, team support, etc. Pricing information is available here.
Can I market to companies through LearnDesk?
LearnDesk promotes programs to companies, organizations, and institutions to help with their Learning and Development (L & D) needs through the Enterprise Catalog Sales Program. Read more here.
LearnDesk does daily demos where we can show you the solution in a live setting and answer your questions. Book a demo meeting using this link.
- If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team, please book a slot using this link.
- Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link: LearnDesk Demo.
- Prepare a list of questions for your 1-1 meeting. You can email questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy LearnDesk using this link. Email email@example.com to set up your training meetings.
- Explore LearnDesk: https://www.learndesk.us
Why use LearnDesk?
The following are the top 5 reasons to use LearnDesk:
- The Best Training Software: It's simply the best software system out there for corporate trainers and training companies. You will save time, easily process payments and generate predictable revenue by using LearnDesk.
- Marketing Support: Tap into the millions of people who visit LearnDesk and become a part of a collective of trainers to gain visibility. Each view that you receive is worth $2 - $3 as that's how much it costs to do promotions on your own through Ads or SEO.
- Build a Real Business: Get a 100% revenue share for everything that you sell. Set your own prices. Get paid instantly. LearnDesk is better than selling on your own website, without the need to maintain it, and you get help with marketing.
- Easy to Use: A single integrated system that provides end-to-end support from software to marketing without the need to hire an IT person, admin staff, or perform complex technical integrations. Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Affordable: Every corporate trainer and training company in the world can afford to buy and benefit from using LearnDesk. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. See pricing information here: LearnDesk Pricing.
See the solution in action yourself: Book a Demo
Listen to what trainers, teachers, coaches, and book authors say about LearnDesk.
Steve is the founder of the Seidel Agency and MorePayingPatients.com.
"We were working with other platforms like Kajabi, Thinkific, and it just wasn't a good fit. LearnDesk has been super supportive. The customer service is great. They helped us migrate content, bringing it from another platform to their platform. We have gotten great feedback from our clients. I highly suggest you use LearnDesk." - Steve Seidel
Table of Contents (↑)
Steve is the founder and executive director of a non-profit called STEPS Ministries. STEPS Ministries works to help people improve their lives and prevent addiction.
"If you are building courses, I will recommend that you check out LearnDesk. LearnDesk has been very valuable to us along our journey of sharing our knowledge with others. LearnDesk is distinctly different. They are there to help you be successful and not just sell you products and services." - Steve Ward
Elizabeth is a professional instructional systems designer for the last 30 years currently teaching trauma-informed care and instructional design.
"Of all the platforms I have ever tinkered with across the internet for putting up my courses and hosting them, LearnDesk, and their training is the best, most robust, and grounded in the field of education, which is huge because there is a better chance of it being effective learning." - Elizabeth Power
Dr. Richard Blonna
Dr. Blonna is a retired college professor who sells self-help books, training, and online coaching.
"My only regret is that I didn't start working with LearnDesk sooner. LearnDesk provides much more than hosting, marketing, and selling courses. LearnDesk makes setting up subscriptions a snap. I can build a true sales funnel on one platform with LearnDesk. Please checkout LearnDesk." - Dr. Richard Blonna
Our users have consistently rated us very highly over years. There are a ton of other video testimonials and reviews from corporate trainers, NY-time best-selling authors, Emmy-award winners, CEOs, college professors, teachers, coaches, and non-profits available at this link.
LearnDesk provides an end-to-end solution from software to marketing for corporate trainers. If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link or attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link.