This launch guide provides a quick overview of LearnDesk for YouTubers and how it can benefit you. If you are not a YouTuber, please pick a different option on this page.
Table of Contents
- How do YouTubers use LearnDesk?
- LearnDesk Software
- LearnDesk Marketplace
- LearnDesk Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
- Why use LearnDesk?
Thank you for your interest in using LearnDesk. If you are a YouTuber, if you want to sell premium video content and not rely on Ad revenue, if you want to engage and monetize your YouTube channel by selling videos, digital content, e-books, building memberships, organizing talks, events, workshops, coaching, learning programs, or meetings, if you want to share your expertise or your opinions with the world and get paid, if you want to grow your audience and discover who they are, you have come to the right place.
LearnDesk started in 2016. We are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. LearnDesk enables YouTubers all over the world. Over 20,000 customers use LearnDesk.
We provide an extensive software infrastructure for YouTubers. This includes the ability to sell premium video content or a video series, sell digital content such as e-books, process payments, and organize talks, events, workshops, coaching, learning programs, or meetings. You can use our system to build email and phone lists of your channel subscribers and engage with them using email and text marketing. You can build memberships, deliver ebooks, documents, and digital products, and even build quizzes or assessments through the software.
We provide a marketplace. Several million people use LearnDesk every month on a global basis. We can help you gain visibility. We market video content, coaching programs, live classes, workshops, recorded classes, videos, ebooks, and memberships in over 1,000 different topics and in more than 50 languages. If your audience consists of companies and organizations, your work can be added to our enterprise catalog which is focused on upskilling programs.
Through this launch guide, we will provide details on the infrastructure we provide and the marketplace. We will help you better understand why so many YouTubers use LearnDesk. As a quick note, if you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link. Also, please attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link. Our team does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer your questions.
How do YouTubers use LearnDesk?
YouTubers use LearnDesk to:
- Sell premium video content or a video series.
- Process payments.
- Build an email/phone list of their channel subscribers and engage them with campaigns.
- Publish e-books, digital products, documents, and supplementary materials for their channel, publish audio guides, or build quizzes or assessments.
- Engage their subscribers with live events, talks, workshops, and meetings in groups or one-on-one.
- Deliver pre-recorded programs with video, audio, documents, and text.
- Reach out to a wider audience, globally.
This section provides an overview of the software that LearnDesk offers.
What we have found is that content delivery and monetization happen in many different ways. So LearnDesk built an extensive software infrastructure to cover hundreds of use cases for YouTubers. LearnDesk is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk.
Premium Video Content
LearnDesk gives you the ability to deliver premium video content to your audience without advertising, recommendations, suggestions, or comment spam. Capabilities include:
- Paid videos: Ability to set your own price for access to videos.
- Limited time access: Ability to set an access period for paid videos.
- Free videos: Ability to provide video content for free.
- Build lists: Contact data is collected enabling you to build email and phone lists of your YouTube channel viewers.
- Integrate with YouTube: LearnDesk products get integrated with your channel by placing links within your videos and descriptions.
- E-books: Provide e-books that accompany the content of your YouTube channel.
- Guidebooks: Provide supplementary digital materials such as guidebooks or summaries for your videos.
- Digital Tools: Provide electronic tools such as spreadsheets, templates, and files for your videos.
- Handouts and worksheets: Provide extra handouts and worksheets for your channel.
- Audiobooks: Publish your Audiobooks.
- Step-by-step guides: Publish guides for your video content.
- PDF downloads: Enable PDF downloads for your channel.
- Manuals: Provide manuals related to your video content.
Live event features enable you to organize events and programs where you meet with your audience on a recurring basis (e.g. weekly, twice a week, monthly, etc.), organize sessions, and run workshops, or boot camps. The system includes scheduling, payment processing, reminders via email/text, and material sharing. Capabilities include:
- Sales pages: Building beautiful sales pages that include multiple pricing options.
- Scheduling: Customers can select recurring program schedules that work for them.
- Single sessions: Customers can book 1-1 time on your calendar for single-session programs or meetings.
- Event scheduling: You can organize in-person as well as online workshops.
- Material sharing: A secure material-sharing system is included for you to share documents, videos, and lessons of various kinds to supplement your live classes.
- Quizzes: Functionality is included to build and deliver quizzes.
Please attend a demo of LearnDesk to see its capabilities and ask questions.
Recorded class features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard lessons through the system. Capabilities include:
- Build recorded curriculum: Hierarchically organize video, audio, and content into modules.
- Bundles: Ability to create bundles and memberships.
Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link to view the system and get answers to your questions: LearnDesk Demo.
LearnDesk provides extensive support for payment processing. You can link a bank account through Stripe and receive payments directly in 24-48 hours for each transaction. Your customers can pay you through various means including:
- Card payments: All major card types and issuers are supported.
- Bank transfers: Customers can pay through bank transfer.
- Subscriptions: You can set up subscriptions and automatic billing at various intervals.
- Sales Tax and VAT: Sales Tax and VAT can be automatically collected.
- Trial Periods: Trials can be set up for customers.
Support is also provided for payment plans. Klarna, Afterpay, and local payment gateway integrations are available in select locations. Over 70 currencies are supported. Your customers can also pay you through Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, etc.
Other Software Features
A variety of other tools are integrated to enable you to launch your own school or online academy. They include:
- Discounting: Coupons and discounts for your programs.
- Sell on your website: A widget that enables you to embed and sell your programs through your website.
- Multi-lingual: Multi-lingual support within the website embed widget with more than 50 languages supported.
- Onboard your team: Team support is provided. You can add multiple members to your team. Team members can collaborate on programs.
- Email and Text Marketing: Email and text marketing software is provided that can integrate within your LearnDesk.
- Responsive Design: LearnDesk's responsive web design works on all devices and for all screen sizes. For example, this is the mobile phone view for a program.
To summarize, LearnDesk provides an end-to-end system for YouTubers to engage their audience. It is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk. Sign up for a demo of LearnDesk here: LearnDesk Demo.
This section provides an overview of the LearnDesk Marketplace.
Along with extensive software, LearnDesk offers a marketplace that enables you to reach out to more people and grow your business. Several million people use LearnDesk and we can help you gain visibility for what you do.
The following are the main features of the LearnDesk Marketplace:
- Store-front: The front end of the marketplace enables users to browse through live programs, recorded classes, products, and bundles. Programs are organized into seven top-level categories covering a wide range of topics from Academics to Software.
- Categorization: Each of the top-level categories is further segregated into sub-categories and topics. For example, the Personal Development category has a Learning and Personal Development sub-category with several other sub-categories. Overall there are about 1,000 topics being marketed on LearnDesk. LearnDesk is adding between 10-20 new topics every month so we can add new categories for you.
- Profiles: Profiles can be built for the coach to portray your expertise and brand.
- Multi-lingual: LearnDesk Marketplace operates in over 50 different languages. You can put together programs in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
- The following are the key marketplace demographics:
- Age groups: 24-40 (40%), 40-65 (25%), 18-24 (15%), and others (20%)
- Gender: Women (60%), Men (40%)
- Location: North America (25%), Europe (30%), Asia (25%), and the Rest of the world (20%)
- The average transaction value for paid products on LearnDesk is around $98.
- Successful models include video-only programs in the $50 range, digital products in the $10 range, monthly subscriptions for weekly live programs in the $200-$300 range, one-to-one sessions in the $100-$300 per session range or higher, multi-day workshops in the $1,000 range per participant.
LearnDesk is priced so that any YouTuber or content creator can afford it. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. If you are in the US, the price is $299.95 a year or $749.95 for a lifetime of LearnDesk core features. Country-specific pricing information is available here: LearnDesk Pricing. The lifetime option provides the solution forever with one payment.
Additional team members can be added to your account for $19.95/month (US). LearnDesk also provides other tools such as email marketing software, text marketing software, storage/streaming systems, compliance software, and branding controls.
Extensive support is included with your LearnDesk account:
Onboarding Support and Software Training
Our team is available 6 days a week to meet with you 1-1 over Zoom to help you get started using LearnDesk and answer questions.
Every Thursday, twice a day, LearnDesk provides live training on all aspects of our software. We will train you and your team on using LearnDesk through the LearnDesk Bootcamp. We can also train you in a 1-1 if you are unable to attend the Bootcamp. A recorded version is also made available.
We can help you migrate your content and customers from any existing software system or LMS that you may be using.
Scheduled Zoom and online chat support are available 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Our product experts can help you resolve technical issues around the clock.
LearnDesk offers extensive insights into buying behavior of users. A 1-hour overview (Marketing Fundamentals), a 4-week program (Marketing Success), and a 3-month program (Marketing Incubator) focussed on B2B selling are included.
Frequently asked questions
We address the most frequent questions related to LearnDesk.
Who owns my content?
By using LearnDesk you are not transferring us your intellectual property rights. You retain ownership and all rights. We enable you to deliver content through the software we provide.
How can I price my content?
You set prices. For example, you can provide access for free, sell for a dollar, or sell for a thousand dollars. You choose the price and how you want your customers to pay. Options include free, one-time payments, recurring subscriptions, and payment plans. Customers can pay you through credit or debit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay, etc. Support is provided for over 70 currencies. You can set country-specific prices. For example, you can set different prices for your customers in the US, Europe, and Asia. LearnDesk enables you to easily process payments and generate predictable revenue.
How do I receive payments?
You receive a 100% revenue share for all sales. LearnDesk does not charge a per-customer fee. You can link a bank account and get paid within 24-72 hours of all sales. You can also get paid via PayPal. Additional information is available here. A lot of YouTubers make anywhere from high hundreds to thousands of dollars a month using LearnDesk. LearnDesk provides the necessary tooling to monetize your channel.
Can I use LearnDesk in different languages?
LearnDesk is multi-lingual. You can use LearnDesk in over 50 different languages. All major languages of the world are supported. The complete interface can be configured to be in different languages.
How does LearnDesk promote content?
LearnDesk promotes programs to several million people a month. We market and promote in the following ways:
- Ads: We run targeted ads for the website, categories, and individual programs.
- Search: Our content layout is designed to be SEO-friendly and LearnDesk programs show up when people search on Google, Bing, etc.
Additional information is available here.
How does LearnDesk generate revenue?
YouTubers pay yearly or lifetime fees to use LearnDesk. LearnDesk also provides other software e.g. team support, email marketing, text marketing, storage/streaming systems, compliance tooling, etc. Pricing information is available here.
LearnDesk does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer questions. Book a demo meeting using this link.
- If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team, please book a slot using this link.
- Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link: LearnDesk Demo.
- Prepare a list of questions for your meeting. You can email questions in advance to email@example.com.
- Buy LearnDesk using this link. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your training meetings.
- Explore LearnDesk: https://www.learndesk.us
Why use LearnDesk?
The following are the top reasons to use LearnDesk:
- The Best Software for YouTubers to engage and monetize your channel: It's simply the best software system for YouTubers to engage your audience and monetize your channel. Get a 100% revenue share for everything that you sell. Set your own prices. Get paid instantly. LearnDesk is better than selling content on your own website without the need to maintain it.
- Easy to Use: A single integrated system that provides end-to-end support from software to marketing without the need to hire an IT person, or admin staff, or perform complex technical integrations. Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Affordable: Every YouTuber and content creator worldwide can afford to buy and benefit from using LearnDesk. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. See pricing information here: LearnDesk Pricing.
See the solution in action yourself: Book a Demo
Listen to what content creators, YouTubers, teachers, coaches, trainers, and book authors say about LearnDesk.
Steve is the founder of the Seidel Agency and MorePayingPatients.com.
"We were working with other platforms like Kajabi, Thinkific, and it just wasn't a good fit. LearnDesk has been super supportive. The customer service is great. They helped us migrate content, bringing it from another platform to their platform. We have gotten great feedback from our clients. I highly suggest you use LearnDesk." - Steve Seidel
Table of Contents (↑)
Steve is the founder and executive director of a non-profit called STEPS Ministries. STEPS Ministries works to help people improve their lives and prevent addiction.
"If you are building courses, I will recommend that you check out LearnDesk. LearnDesk has been very valuable to us along our journey of sharing our knowledge with others. LearnDesk is distinctly different. They are there to help you be successful and not just sell you products and services." - Steve Ward
Elizabeth is a professional instructional systems designer for the last 30 years currently teaching trauma-informed care and instructional design.
"Of all the platforms I have ever tinkered with across the internet for putting up my courses and hosting them, LearnDesk, and their training is the best, most robust, and grounded in the field of education, which is huge because there is a better chance of it being effective learning." - Elizabeth Power
Dr. Richard Blonna
Dr. Blonna is a retired college professor who sells self-help books, training, and online coaching.
"My only regret is that I didn't start working with LearnDesk sooner. LearnDesk provides much more than hosting, marketing, and selling courses. LearnDesk makes setting up subscriptions a snap. I can build a true sales funnel on one platform with LearnDesk. Please checkout LearnDesk." - Dr. Richard Blonna
Our users have consistently rated us very highly over years. There are a ton of other video testimonials and reviews from creators, YouTubers, NY-time best-selling authors, Emmy-award winners, CEOs, college professors, teachers, coaches, and non-profits, and available at this link.
LearnDesk provides an end-to-end solution from software to marketing to monetize your YouTube channel and audience. If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link or attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link.