LearnDesk School Orders page allows the school administrator to issue a refund for a specific item.
To issue a Refund, follow the steps:
- Ensure that you are logged in to your LearnDesk Account (https://www.learndesk.us), as shown below:
- Under the 'Teach' menu, navigate to 'Orders' section as shown below:
- You will be directed to Orders page, as shown below:
- Click on the ID of the item for which refund is to be processed, as shown below:
- Scroll down to ‘Payments’ section of the selected item and click on ‘Refund’ as shown below:
- Specify the 'Refund' (amount) as shown below:
- From the drop down menu, choose the 'Reason' and then click on 'Refund' button, as shown below:
- You will be returned to the 'Orders' page, and the status of the order will be updated.