Email Marketing on LearnDesk is an easy and effective way to connect with your students and build your network. Email Marketing provides your school with the following features:
- Create audiences from your students: You can create groups of people or audiences from within your student data. For example, create audiences that contain customers based on programs they enrolled in, based on when they worked with you, if they are your current customers, or if they worked with you in the past.
To create Audience, navigate to Marketing for your School, as shown below:
Next, click on the "New Audience" button in the top right corner:
In the new window that pops up, the list of all students enrolled in your items (Live Classes, Recorded Classes, Products, Videos, Bundles) will show up. You can select the check-box or click on the “Add” button for each student name you want to include in the audience. Click on “Save” button to create the audience, as shown below:
- Audience dashboard: You can manage all of your audiences through an easy-to-use dashboard. Your various audiences can be viewed and edited through the dashboard. You can also build new audiences through the dashboard.
- Create email templates: You can create email templates that can be sent through campaigns to your audiences. Templates consist of reusable text with formatting, and subject lines.
Click on the "New Email Template" button in the top right corner, as shown below:
Write and style your email content: The simple editor lets you create messages that look great, with speed and confidence. It’s quick to style your text, insert links, add bulleted and numbered lists, customise the text colour using the colour picker — all with a few simple clicks.
Instead of writing long subject lines, intrigue your audience with a short, compelling subject line. For example, instead of "Find out more about our new course", try "Learning just got awesome".
- Email templates dashboard: You can manage all of your email templates through a simple dashboard. Templates can be created, viewed, and edited from a single location through the dashboard.
- Create email campaigns: Campaigns send email messages through an integrated email delivery system to your customers. You can draft campaigns to specific audiences and send them predefined messages using email templates. Know your audience and make your content relevant and personal. Campaigns can be drafted and run at a future date as well.
Click on the "New Campaign" button in the top right corner, as shown below:
- Email campaigns dashboard: You can view records of your campaigns through the campaigns dashboard. The dashboard lists the campaign status, audience and template details, and analytics in a unified location that makes it easy to manage all email marketing activities.
- Track email opens and clicks: The campaign analytics features provide data on email open rates, click rates, unsubscribe and spam reports for each of your campaigns. The data helps you understand and compare the efficacy of your marketing campaigns.