LearnDesk supports Premium Sellers with content migration to enable them to launch their LearnDesk quickly. Our team can do the uploads for you and help create your classes on LearnDesk. Please follow these steps to receive migration support:
- Sign Up and login into your account: Sign Up and Login
- Upgrade your account to a Premium Seller: Upgrade
- Complete your instructor profile: Teacher Profile
- Share the email address associated with your LearnDesk account, class/content descriptions, class schedules for live classes, pricing information, and all content files to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide access to both the email ids.
- Share your class videos, contents, cover image (1280 x 720 pixels), and any large files via Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WeTransfer, or a similar service.
- If you have multiple classes/digital downloads, arrange all materials in separate folders and make it easy for us to identify the necessary components.
- You can also send us coupon codes to access your content from other platforms. Ensure that file download options are enabled.
- Once we receive your materials we will create your classes on LearnDesk and provide an update. Our team will reach out to you if we need more information.
- You can set a 1-1 meeting with the migration support team using this link to provide additional information and discuss: https://calendly.com/learndesk/migration-support.
Migration costs are between $50 - $150 for each live class, recorded class, digital product, or bundle depending on the number of videos, lessons, and assets.