On LearnDesk, a learner can choose to pick any Bundle based on their need, requirement, learning interest. A teacher can view all learners who have purchased their bundle under the 'Users' tab of the respective bundle, as shown below:
Login to your LearnDesk.
Under the Teach menu, click on the Items navigation item, as shown below:
- A new screen will popup, a list of Live class will appear. Then click on the left side as shown below:
- The list of your Bundles should show up as shown below:
- Click on the appropriate Bundles, followed by the 'User' tab, to display the users in that class, as shown below:
- LearnDesk aids in the author's growth by providing a list of users of the Live Class, which can be extracted using the 'Export' option. The author will receive the list on the email address (used to create the LearnDesk School account), as shown below:
- If Email Marketing Add-on is enabled, individual users can be included in an existing email campaign or can be included in a new audience set, as shown below: