LearnDesk provides an easy and effective way for teachers to provide School information.
Once you have created your school, you can add the essential information. If you want to edit what you have already created, navigate to Settings under the Teach menu, as shown below:
You should continue to save as you keep making changes. The "Save" button is located on the bottom right of the screen. You can also save using the keyboard combination CTRL+S on Windows and ⌘+S on Mac, as shown below:
LearnDesk School Basics tab allows customization of school settings, such as:
- School Name - You can update the name of the school which is a required field.
- Slug - This is a part of the school URL. It is automatically generated if not updated.
- Language - The language of instruction for the school is updated in this required field. There are 50+ languages embedded with LearnDesk software. Select from the drop-down menu.
- Currency - The default currency for the school to be updated in the required field.
- Business Name - You can update the Business Name in this field.
- Business Location - You can add the Business Location in this field.
- Business Phone Number - You can update the Business Phone number under this field.
- Business Email Address-You can update the Business Email Address in this field.
- School Tagline- You can add your School's tagline.
- School Story- You can add detailed descriptions of your school in this field which can include what the school focuses on, What the students will gain from learning in this school? Who are the teachers? You can style your text, insert links, images, and tables, add bullet and number lists, paste information directly, and customize the text color using the color picker with a few simple clicks.
- Add images - You can add images under this field where students benefit from browsing for courses. Add the image with recommended size given in each field.
* School Brand Icon
* School Logo
* School Cover Image
- Listings - You can customize your sales page in this field. You can include your teachers, items, students, and programs you would like to display on the school's home page.
- Webhook URL - URL where you would like to receive notifications for orders, enrollments, class completions, assignment completions, quiz submissions, certificate assignments, and media views.
You can preview the changes made to the basics tab by clicking on the "Preview" button.
Preview image enables you to view the sales page of the school from the student's perspective shown below:
Once you have completed the information in the "Basics" tab you can submit it. Click on the "Submit" button located at the bottom right of the page, as shown below:
Once you have submitted the information click on the 'Live' button located at the top right corner which displays the Sales page of the school.