Rarely, you may encounter processing errors when uploading your videos. The following image shows an example of the error message:
Follow the steps below to fix video processing errors:
- Download and install the HandBrake Open Source Video Transcoder from https://handbrake.fr/
- Open the video file with the error within HandBrake as shown below:
- Choose the transcoding Preset as Fast1080p30.
- Choose an output file name and transcode your video file as shown below.
- Upload the output file within to the LearnDesk platform instead of the original file.
Please follow the same procedure if your videos are rotated by 90 degrees after processing.