Great learning content is valuable
Our 8 million monthly visitors want to learn and pay for content. Instructors on the LearnDesk Marketplace get to keep up to 90% of their sales. Instructors can start selling learning content in just a few minutes.
Follow the steps below to know more:
- Read the following presentation for an overview:
Overview of the LearnDesk Marketplace
- Listen to what other instructors say about the LearnDesk Marketplace
Reviews and Testimonials of the LearnDesk Marketplace
- Read the following articles for details:
- What can I sell on LearnDesk Marketplace?
- How can I generate revenue from LearnDesk?
- How does LearnDesk promote content?
- What seller membership options are available?
- How and when do I receive payments from LearnDesk?
- Who owns my content?
- Key differentiators vs. other platforms:
Platform perspectives for teachers
- Sections "Account Terms for Teachers and Content Creators" and "Teacher and Content Creator Payments" of our Terms of Service.
- How can I remove my content?
- Explore the marketplace:
- Prepare a list of your questions for the 1-1 meeting. You can send your questions in advance to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the free Marketing Fundamentals Program:
Marketing Fundamentals Program
- Use the following article to get started:
How do I get started on LearnDesk?
- Understand the content publishing process:
What is the content publishing process?