Yes, you include downloadable material as part of your class. Please follow the following steps to include your files:
- Navigate to "Recorded Classes".
- Click on the Edit button for the class that you want to add the files to.
- Once the class editor loads, scroll to the "Class Lessons" section of the editor.
- In the "Section" for which you want to add downloadable material, click on "Add File" button.
- A new lesson should get added to the section.
- Click on the file upload button.
- Upload the file.
- Once the file upload is complete, the file name should now be visible as part of the lesson.
Supported File Formats
Following are the supported file formats:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Apple Keynote
- Apple Pages
- Apple Numbers