- First, make sure you are logged in to your LearnDesk account. You can log in to your account at https://www.learndesk.us/auth/login
- Find the class you wish to edit at https://www.learndesk.us/edit/class_all
- Click on Edit below the class name.
- Next, go to the section where you want to replace the content.
- You can replace existing files by clicking on icons on the right side of your lesson.
- Click on the video, PDF, or audio icon for the lesson you wish to edit and a dialog will pop up to select the file.
- Once the dialog opens up, select, and upload the respective file.
Edit all the lessons one by one, pressing Save at every successful step.
- Be sure to correct any errors highlighted when you press the Save button and then press Save again to make sure that the changes go through.
- Once the edits are complete, click on Submit to send the class for our review.
We are here to support you during the process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant details if you need help.