Teachers earn revenue by receiving a share of each purchase made on the LearnDesk Marketplace. Teachers on LearnDesk get to keep up to 90% of their sales.
LearnDesk drives sales via two channels:
- Consumer: All sales happening on LearnDesk.us
- Catalog: All sales happening through the LearnDesk catalog sales to corporates, businesses, and other institutions.
The teacher's payout is determined by their marketplace payout rate, which is as follows:
- For sellers on the Basic plan, the marketplace payout rate is 60% revenue share of all consumer sales.
- For sellers on the Premium plan, the marketplace payout rate is 90% revenue share of all consumer sales.
- For all sellers, the marketplace payout rate is 60% revenue share of all catalog sales.
Please refer to our Seller Membership options page for more details.