To engage students for a new class or if you are a new teacher who is getting started, coupons can be helpful to increase student reach and revenue. You can choose to display a coupon code within your sales pages of items (Live Class, Recorded Class, Digital Product, Video, Bundle).
To display the coupon on the sales page, follow the steps:
- Create a coupon: How do I Create a Coupon?
- Under the Basics tab of your Item (Live Class, Recorded Class, Product, Video, Bundle), scroll to the Customization options section. Check the checkbox "Show a coupon ...", as shown below:
- Next, click on the Select a Coupon button. The list of all coupons created in the school should now appear in a dialog. You can apply only one coupon for an item. Select a coupon from the available options, and click on the 'Close' button.
- The selected coupon will be reflected, as shown below:
- Click on Save → Validate → Submit or Save → Validate → Publish. After the item is published, the coupon will show on the sales page.