This launch guide provides a quick overview of LearnDesk for Coaches/Coaching companies and how it can benefit you. If you are not a Coach or a Coaching Company, please pick a different option on this page.
Table of Contents
- How do Coaches use LearnDesk?
- LearnDesk Software
- LearnDesk Marketplace
- LearnDesk Pricing
- Frequently asked questions
- Next Steps
- Why use LearnDesk?
Thank you for your interest in using LearnDesk. If you are a coach or a coaching company, if you want to engage your coaching clients and improve their outcomes, if you want to want to stop wasting time doing messy admin work like chasing payments, if you want to simplify scheduling, run coaching groups, get paid easily, if you want to share knowledge and information with the world, if you want to find more coaching clients, if you want to grow a following or monetize your expertise, you have come to the right place today.
LearnDesk started in 2016. We are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. LearnDesk enables coaches and coaching companies all over the world. Over 20,000 customers use LearnDesk to teach. We provide a couple of different things:
- Software: We provide an extensive software infrastructure for coaching and coaching companies. What we have found is that coaching happens in many different ways. We provide systems that enable coaching use cases and coaching workflows. For example, we provide scheduling systems for 1-1 and group coaching for a single coach or a team of coaches, a material-sharing system to share coaching materials, payment processing systems with specific use cases, a text reminder system for upcoming sessions, an email marketing system is included, etc. If you want to provide recorded classes or lessons, we provide a learning management system (LMS). You can deliver videos, ebooks, documents, and digital products, and even build quizzes or assessments through the software.
- Marketplace: We provide a marketplace. Several million people use LearnDesk every month on a global basis. We can help you gain visibility. We market coaching programs, live classes, workshops, recorded classes, videos, ebooks, and memberships in over 1,000 different topics and in more than 50 languages. If your audience consists of companies and organizations, your work can be added to our enterprise catalog which is focused on upskilling programs.
Through this launch guide, we will provide details on both the infrastructure we provide and the marketplace. We will help you better understand why so many coaches and coaching companies use LearnDesk. As a quick note, if you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link. Also, please attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link. Our team does daily demos where we can show you the solution and answer your questions.
How do Coaches use LearnDesk?
Coaches and Coaching Companies use LearnDesk to:
- Organize coaching sessions, live training, and workshops that are held live online or in-person/on-premise/physically one-on-one or in groups.
- Deliver pre-recorded classes and programs with video, audio, documents, and text.
- Deliver digital learning content including ebooks, documents, presentations, quizzes, and assessments.
- Simplify and automate scheduling.
- Process payments easily.
- Deliver a personalized digital learning experience for coaching clients.
- Simplify scheduling across a team of coaches and staff members.
- Sell bundles and memberships including subscriptions.
- Reach out to a wider audience, globally.
This section provides an overview of the software that LearnDesk offers.
What we have found is that coaching happens in many different ways. So LearnDesk built an extensive software infrastructure within our marketplace to cover hundreds of use cases of coaching and training for a coach or a team of coaches. LearnDesk is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk.
Live instruction features enable you to organize coaching sessions and programs where you meet with your customers for single sessions based on your availability, on a recurring basis (e.g. weekly, twice a week, monthly, etc.), and run workshops, events, or boot camps. The system includes scheduling, payment processing, reminders via email/text, and coaching material sharing (e.g. documents, videos, etc.). Capabilities include:
- Sales pages: Building beautiful sales pages that include multiple pricing options.
- Coaching sessions: Customers can book time on your calendar for coaching sessions based on your availability.
- Group scheduling: Customers can select recurring program schedules that work for them.
- Workshop scheduling: You can organize in-person as well as online workshops through Zoom, Teams, or other conferencing systems in groups of various sizes.
- Video sharing: A secure material-sharing system is included to share videos and lessons to supplement your coaching programs.
- Document sharing: Securely share documents and presentations with your coaching clients.
- Quizzes: Functionality is included to build and deliver quizzes.
- Progress tracking: Analytics and customer progress can be tracked.
LearnDesk includes end-to-end software support to build, organize and sell coaching programs of various kinds. Please attend a demo of LearnDesk to see its capabilities and ask questions.
Recorded program features include a learning management system (LMS) that enables you to deliver video, audio, text, documents, quizzes, and flashcard materials through the system. Capabilities include:
- Build curriculum: Hierarchical organization of video, audio, and lessons into sections and modules.
- Videos: Deliver individual videos.
- Digital products: Ability to sell digital products such as ebooks, documents, assessments, presentations, PDFs, files, etc.
- Bundles and Memberships: Ability to create bundles that combine multiple items.
Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link to view the system and get answers to your questions: LearnDesk Demo.
LearnDesk provides extensive support for payment processing. You can link a bank account through Stripe and receive payments directly in 24-48 hours for each transaction. Your customers can pay you through various means including:
- Card payments: All major card types and issuers are supported.
- Bank transfers: Customers can pay through bank transfer.
- Subscriptions: You can set up subscriptions and automatic billing at various intervals.
- Sales Tax and VAT: Sales Tax and VAT can be automatically collected.
- Trial Periods: Trials can be set up for customers.
Support is also provided for payment plans. Klarna, Afterpay, and local payment gateway integrations are available in select locations. Over 70 currencies are supported. Your customers can also pay you through Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, etc.
Other software features
A variety of other tools are integrated to enable you to launch your own school or online academy. They include:
- Discounting: Coupons and built-in discounting system for your programs.
- Sell on your website: A widget that enables you to embed your programs on your website so that you can sell your LearnDesk programs on your own website.
- Multi-lingual: Multi-lingual support within the website embed widget with more than 50 languages supported.
- Dashboards: Orders and revenue tracking dashboards with refund processing and cancellation controls.
- Contact information: Customer contact data is made available and downloadable.
- Onboard your team: Team support is provided. You can add multiple coaches and trainers to your team. Team members can collaborate or coach individually. Various roles are supported. All payments get routed to a single business bank account.
- Email and Text Reminders: Email and text marketing software is provided that enables you to send automated reminders before sessions.
- Campaign capabilities: Ability is provided to build audiences and perform email and text marketing campaigns from within the system.
- Responsive Design: LearnDesk's responsive web design works on all devices and for all screen sizes. This enables your clients to learn from you on the go. For example, this is the mobile phone view for a program.
To summarize, LearnDesk provides an end-to-end system that covers hundreds of use cases of coaching. It is easy to set up with no coding or design experience needed. You don't need an IT person to set it up for you. We will train you and help you set up your LearnDesk. Sign up for a demo of LearnDesk here: LearnDesk Demo.
This section provides an overview of the LearnDesk Marketplace.
Along with extensive software, LearnDesk offers a marketplace that enables you to reach out to more people and grow your business. Several million people use LearnDesk and we can help you gain visibility for what you do.
The following are the main features of the LearnDesk Marketplace:
- Store-front: The front end of the marketplace enables users to browse through live programs, recorded classes, products, and bundles. Programs are organized into seven top-level categories covering a wide range of topics from Academics to Software.
- Categorization: Each of the top-level categories is further segregated into sub-categories and topics. For example, the Personal Development category has a Learning and Personal Development sub-category with several coaching sub-categories. Overall there are about 1,000 topics to coach in. LearnDesk is adding between 10-20 new topics every month so we can add new categories for you.
- Profiles: Profiles can be built for the coach to portray your expertise and brand.
- Multi-lingual: LearnDesk Marketplace operates in over 50 different languages. You can put together programs in any major language in the world. The complete customer experience can be customized to be multi-lingual.
- The following are the key marketplace demographics:
- Age groups: 24-40 (40%), 40-65 (25%), 18-24 (15%), and others (20%)
- Gender: Women (60%), Men (40%)
- Location: North America (25%), Europe (30%), Asia (25%), and the Rest of the world (20%)
- The average transaction value for paid products on LearnDesk is around $98.
- Successful models include monthly subscriptions for weekly group coaching in the $200-$300 range, one-to-one coaching sessions in the $100-$300 per session range or higher, multi-day workshops in the $1,000 range per participant, video-only programs in the $50 range, and digital products in the $10 range.
LearnDesk is priced so that any Coach or Coaching company can afford it. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. If you are in the US, the price is $199.95 a year or $499.95 for a lifetime of LearnDesk core features. Country-specific pricing information is available here: LearnDesk Pricing. The lifetime option provides the solution forever with one payment.
Additional team members can be added to your account for $14.95/month (US). LearnDesk also provides other tools such as email marketing software, text marketing software, storage/streaming systems, compliance software, and branding controls.
Extensive support is included with your LearnDesk plan:
Onboarding and Training
Our team is available 6 days a week to meet with you 1-1 over Zoom to help you get started using LearnDesk and answer questions.
Every Thursday, twice a day, LearnDesk provides live training on all aspects of our software. We will train you and your team on using LearnDesk through the LearnDesk Bootcamp. We can also train you in a 1-1 if you are unable to attend the Bootcamp. A recorded version is also made available.
We can help you migrate your program and clients over from any existing software system or LMS that you may be using.
Scheduled Zoom and online chat support are available 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Our product experts are available during your schedule to help you resolve technical issues.
Along with driving traffic to your programs through the marketplace, LearnDesk offers extensive insights into buying behavior of clients. A 1-hour overview (Marketing Fundamentals), a 4-week program (Marketing Success), and a 3-month program (Marketing Incubator) focussed on B2B selling are included.
Frequently asked questions
We address the most frequent questions related to LearnDesk.
Who owns my programs?
By using LearnDesk you are not transferring us your intellectual property rights. You retain ownership and all rights. We enable you to deliver knowledge through the software we provide and the marketplace.
How can I price my programs?
You set prices. For example, you can provide access for free, sell for a dollar, or sell for a thousand dollars. You choose the price and how you want your clients to pay. Options include free, one-time payments for each session, recurring subscriptions for regular coaching sessions, and payment plans. Clients can pay you through credit or debit card, bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay, etc. Over 70 currencies are supported. You can set country-specific prices. For example, you can set different prices for your coaching clients in the US, Europe, and Asia. LearnDesk enables you to easily process payments and generate predictable revenue.
How do I receive payments?
You receive 100% of the revenue. LearnDesk does not charge a per-customer fee. You can link a bank account and get paid within 24-72 hours of all sales. You can also get paid via PayPal. Additional information is available here.
A lot of coaches make anywhere from high hundreds to thousands of dollars a month using LearnDesk. LearnDesk provides the necessary tooling to deliver programs and provides exposure through our marketplace.
Can I use LearnDesk in different languages?
LearnDesk is multi-lingual. You can use LearnDesk in over 50 different languages. All major languages of the world are supported. The complete interface can be configured to be in different languages.
How does LearnDesk promote programs?
LearnDesk promotes programs to several million people a month. We market and promote in the following ways:
- Ads: We run targeted ads for the website, categories, and individual programs.
- Search: Our content layout is designed to be SEO-friendly and LearnDesk programs show up when people search on Google, Bing, etc.
- Enterprise Catalog: We work with the learning and development (L & D) centers of large organizations to license programs.
Additional information is available here.
How does LearnDesk generate revenue?
Coaches and coaching companies pay yearly or lifetime fees to use LearnDesk. LearnDesk also provides other software e.g. team support, email marketing, text marketing, storage/streaming systems, compliance tooling for professional education, etc. Pricing information is available here.
Can I market to companies through LearnDesk?
LearnDesk promotes programs to companies, organizations, and institutions to help with their Learning and Development (L & D) needs through the Enterprise Catalog Sales Program. Read more here.
LearnDesk does daily demos where we can show you the solution in a live setting and answer your questions. Book a demo meeting using this link.
- If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team, please book a slot using this link.
- Sign up for a live demo of LearnDesk using this link: LearnDesk Demo.
- Prepare a list of questions for your 1-1 meeting. You can email questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy LearnDesk using this link. Email email@example.com to set up your training meetings.
- Explore LearnDesk: https://www.learndesk.us
Why use LearnDesk?
The following are the top 5 reasons to use LearnDesk:
- The Best Coaching Software: It's simply the best software system out there for coaches and coaching companies. You will save time, easily process payments and generate predictable revenue by using LearnDesk.
- Marketing Support: Tap into the millions of people who visit LearnDesk and become a part of a collective of teachers, trainers, and coaches to gain visibility. Each view that you receive is worth $2 - $3 as that's how much it costs to do promotions on your own through Ads or SEO.
- Build a Real Business: Get a 100% revenue share for everything that you sell. Set your own prices. Get paid instantly. LearnDesk is better than selling on your own website, without the need to maintain it, and you get help with marketing.
- Easy to Use: A single integrated system that provides end-to-end support from software to marketing without the need to hire an IT person, admin staff, or perform complex technical integrations. Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Affordable: Every coach in the world can afford to buy LearnDesk. Both yearly and lifetime options are available. See pricing information here: LearnDesk Pricing.
See the solution in action yourself: Book a Demo
Listen to what coaches, trainers, and book authors say about LearnDesk.
Steve is the founder of the Seidel Agency and MorePayingPatients.com.
"We were working with other platforms like Kajabi, Thinkific, and it just wasn't a good fit. LearnDesk has been super supportive. The customer service is great. They helped us migrate content, bringing it from another platform to their platform. We have gotten great feedback from our clients. I highly suggest you use LearnDesk." - Steve Seidel
Table of Contents (↑)
Steve is the founder and executive director of a non-profit called STEPS Ministries. STEPS Ministries works to help people improve their lives and prevent addiction.
"If you are building courses, I will recommend that you check out LearnDesk. LearnDesk has been very valuable to us along our journey of sharing our knowledge with others. LearnDesk is distinctly different. They are there to help you be successful and not just sell you products and services." - Steve Ward
Elizabeth is a professional instructional systems designer for the last 30 years currently teaching trauma-informed care and instructional design.
"Of all the platforms I have ever tinkered with across the internet for putting up my courses and hosting them, LearnDesk, and their training is the best, most robust, and grounded in the field of education, which is huge because there is a better chance of it being effective learning." - Elizabeth Power
Dr. Richard Blonna
Dr. Blonna is a retired college professor who sells self-help books, training, and online coaching.
"My only regret is that I didn't start working with LearnDesk sooner. LearnDesk provides much more than hosting, marketing, and selling courses. LearnDesk makes setting up subscriptions a snap. I can build a true sales funnel on one platform with LearnDesk. Please checkout LearnDesk." - Dr. Richard Blonna
Our users have consistently rated us very highly over years. There are a ton of other video testimonials and reviews from NY-time best-selling authors, Emmy-award winners, CEOs, college professors, teachers, coaches, and non-profits, and available at this link.
LearnDesk provides an end-to-end solution from software to marketing for coaches and coaching companies. If you have not yet scheduled a 1-1 meeting with our team please book a slot using this link or attend a demo of LearnDesk by picking a time at this link.