LearnDesk Recorded Class content is added under the Lessons tab. A recorded class consists of sections, each section can have lessons.
Gradual addition of class content by including new Section and Lesson, updates CLASS OUTLINE on the bottom left corner. CLASS OUTLINE is useful to manage and navigate through the structure of the class. If the recorded class content is to be offered as drip-content, it can be enabled via drop-down menu, as shown below:
You can add the following lessons:
- Video Lesson: You can include videos as part of your video lesson.
- Audio Lesson: You can include audio as part of your audio lesson.
- File Lesson: You can include documents, including PDF, PPT, and DOC as part of your file lesson.
- Quiz Lesson: You can build quiz lessons to include video, audio, and images.
- Text Lesson: You can include images as part of your text lesson.
- Flashcards: You can include images as part of your flash cards.
- Attachments: For each lesson, you can include attachments. Please see file formats supported.